Say Cheese

Friday, June 9, 2017

Hello there! I feel I have been neglecting my blog this past week. I'm afraid real life had to come before crafting last week. Never fear, I am back today with a layout I created for Free File Friday at Paper Issues. The theme this week is to use any free file in the shop on a project featuring the men in our lives. 

Well, I love our cut files. I can always find one that works with my ideas. Like today. I love this photo. It makes me smile. I scanned my library, finding the Magical cut file. 


The 'smile' was bit obvious, so I skipped over it. The 'say cheese', perfect. I also cut a couple of arrows point towards that photo that is so beautifully framed in the circle. I went digging into my stash for some scraps of Fancy Pants Family & Co. I slipped a few papers behind the photo, scattered some embellishments and called it a day. the cut files and photo are really the star of the page.


Theres nothing better than watching my Dad being Grandpa. He finds ways to play and engage, and always makes him laugh. Now if only we lived closer so we could see each other more often.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I hope to see you playing along with our challenges this month. There are so many to choose from. You can find them in our Facebook Group. Remember, you can find our free files in the shop along with so much more. You always get 20% off your purchases when you use my code DEVRA at checkout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS