Beach, Please

Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Friday to you! It's  Free File Friday at Paper Issues and today's theme revolves around summer! There are so many great summer cut files in the shop right now and the best part is they are all FREE! 

Today I used the Geo Tropical Palm Tree  cut file as the main focus of my page today. I really don't know what I was thinking. I got the idea in my head to sew around the edge of the trees, then sew over the geo cut outs across all the leaves. It was extremely tedious, with some bumps along the way,  but definitely worth it. I backed the trees with the water side of Summer Lights  Paper #9  The ombre is perfect and I love the end result. 

The rest of the page is filled with paper and bits of Pink Paislee Summer Lights that I couldn't wait to use! I mean all the die cut, sticker and chipboard seashells couldn't have been more perfect to lay across the bottom of the tress!


I've had some fun lately digging into older photos. I found several photos from my honeymoon to play with and this one fit the bill for this page. It was our last day in Jamaica, and I was just enjoying some time staring at the ocean.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I hope you find some inspiration from my page today. I love my electronic die cut machine and also the colors in the Summer Lights collection. You might too. Head over to the Paper Issues shop to pick some up for yourself. Use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase.


Supplies: Cs-American crafts, silhouette, thread-DMC, PP, die cuts, stickers and chipboard-Pink Paislee, mist-Heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS