Hats On to You

Monday, May 8, 2017

Well hello and good Monday to you! This is week 2 of May challenge reveals at Paper Issues. Today we have the new Pinspire Me mood board. I think it's spectacular.


I was clearly inspired by the blues. How could I not be with the Doodlebug Dragon Tails sitting in front of me! I love the playfulness of this collection. The fact that it's birthday themed made it perfect for these silly birthday photos. And dont go thinking its just for little kids. Nuh uh. 

I started with the idea of the hats and remembered there's a free Birthday cut file in the shop too! To keep things simple after that, I cut and layered 4 papers and photos. The dragons in the die cuts and sticker sheet are really the best. I had to use them! A few little icons from the 12x12 sticker sheet and I was about done. I dont always use the cut apart sheets, but I really liked the way the multi patterns look under the white. 


No matter how old he gets, he lets loose a little on his birthday. It probably helps that his grandparents are a great example of "never act your age". I love them for that. It probably also helps there's a ready made theme when your birthday is Cinco de Mayo,  So, another birthday in the books. This was number 15. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today, It's going to be another busy week so stop back in again soon. Before you do, chock out the new Doodlebug or some of the other new collections. Use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, stickers, die cuts alphas-Doodlebug Designs, cut file-Paper Issues, Silhouette, enamel dots-Doodlebug, Freckled Fawn, paint-Dylusions, Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS