We Mermaid for Each Other

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hey there paper people! It's Wednesday and that means a new Product Spotlight at Paper Issues! Today's highlight is all the new Bella Blvd. There are several new collections available in the shop. There's really something for everyone this spring. 

I used a combination of Make Your Mark and Secrets of the Sea. My inspiration for this page actually started with an old photo and the FREE Mermaid cut file. The two really screamed to jibe used together. I'm a sucker for turquoise, green and blues, yes the Boy color Secrets of the Sea is what caught my attention. I had the Make Your Mark  on my table for another project when the Believe watercolor paper caught my eye. The colors are the same, so I backed only the word Mermaid with it, then used the rest of it to matte the page. Speaking of the Mermaid, I'm on a bit of a stitching binge lately. I wanted that word to stand out so it worked! 


This is us on our honeymoon. It's one of my favorite photos of us taken that week. We said to a waterfall, then climbed it and jumped in! It was a great day and so much fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I love these new Bella Blvd collections. One of my favorite thing about Bella is the bright clear colors. That is right up my alley. So if you like bright colors too, I suggest you head over to the Paper Issues shop and get some for yourself!  Use my code DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your order!


Supplies: PP, die cuts-Bella Blvd, Enamel pieces-Bella Blvd, Freckled Fawn, My Minds Eye, mist-StudioCalico, Silhouette, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS