Taste of Chicago

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hey there! Im back yet again today with another layout for Paper Issues. Today is the new Roll the Dice challenge. This month the dice rolled to 5 photos and at least 3 circles. You can play along by linking your challenge in our Facebook group, Paper Issues Friends and Fans 

Usually, if I'm working with 5 photos, I would make a 2 page layout. The subject of this page, really called for only one page. I printed all 5 photos on one 4x6 card. I dove back in to my stash of Shimelle's Go Now Go for this page of my favorite places to eat in Chicago. The base of the page is the Stroll paper. I loved the pre printed aspect and it gave me the two places to tuck my photos. I layered some more papers under the photos and created several embellishment clusters. circles are all around the page and the Adventure Thickers finish of the page. 


On our last vacation to visit friends in Chicago, we went all out. With food that is. We pretty much ate only pizza and Portillo's. But that's another story. I took photos of some of my other favorite places I liked to go to when I lived there.  

Thanks again for being with me along with my creative view. You too can get some of this great Shimelle line as well as her new line Little by Little and so much more in the Paper Issues shop. Use my code DEVRA for 20% off your purchase too!


Supplies: PP, stickers, chipboard, alphas, ephemera, wood buttons-Shimelle's Go Now Go

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS