Fist Bump

Monday, February 13, 2017

Hey there! I broke out of my box, or umm, went outside the lines a little bit for today's Mix It Up challenge at Paper Issues.  This months challenge is to use embossing power on your project.

So, I dug out my stamps, pigment ink and embossing powder. I even grabbed a stencil too.  This is stuff I have, will never get rid of, but hardly ever use!  I placed the ink over the stencil randomly, in 3 places on the page, then embossed it. I also inked, stamped and embossed the cut file in the title. I cut around the embossed areas and slid the Bella Blvd Alex papers underneath. A few Tabbies and paper pieces and I was finished.  So now, I have to remember how fun to was to use my heat gun!


This photo is a few years old, but it was at a time when he was learning social greetings. High fives and fist bumps were a couple that we could get him to do. Not a big deal to many, but it was to us.

Thanks as always for being here with me and my creative view. You can get yourself some Bella Blvd Alex as well as some other new goodies in the Paper Issues shop. Please use my code DEVRA for 20% off your purchase.


Supplies: CS, alpha and Embossing powder-American Crafts, iml-ColorBox, Stencil-TCW, Cut File-Paper Issues, Silhouettte, PP-die cuts, stickers-Bella Blvd, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS