Z..Z..Zonked....

Thursday, March 7, 2013

A friend of mine let me know about a new challenge blog that she is a part of called Scrap Your Story.  I like to support my friends so I decided to check it out.  It looks like it will be a lot of fun.  The inaugural challenge is to create a page with only one photo.  Great. I've really been enjoying one photo pages lately.

I love this photo of my younger son so much that I printed it 5x7...about 4 years ago....and it's been sitting in a box ever since.  I know, I know.  He's asleep.  I have many photos of him asleep. I have scrapped many pages of him asleep.  But this one is at 3:00 in the afternoon on the second day of school. Kindergarten. All day Kindergarten.  He was sitting on the couch.  He got very quiet.  I went to check on him....I guess it was a long day for him....


I have a slight washi tape addiction right now, so I am trying to use it a lot...to justify having so much!  Actually, it's so versatile, I find it really easy to use.  I'm also enjoying mist and splattering.  A way of letting go of the control.  The rest is older and newer supplies mixed together.  Oh, and head over to ClubCk, specifically the Sketch It Out Challenge for this great sketch!

Well, good luck to Scrap Your Story!  I'll be looking at your next challenge!

Supplies:
PP-Pebbles and MME
Die Cuts-MME
Tape-Recollections, Darice
dots-MME
wood veneer & paint-Studio Calico
Alpha-AC Thickers



4 comments:

  1. what a great picture... And I love that title. Perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Your Story... hope you'll be back playing along next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!!! How cute!!! Great job on all the detail!!!
    Thanks for playing along at SYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout - it's bright fun colours the paint splotches and funky title and that adorable photo, all come together so perfectly. I also love love love washi tape and I love how you used it here. Thanks for playing along at SYS. Love your blog. Some lovely layouts.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm so glad you are playing with us! I am loving all the little details in this one..the arrow are AWESOME! What a great idea! Are those photo corners! LOVE! Thanks for playing at Scrap Your Story!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS