Valentine Mini Book

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Hey Hey it's never too late to celebrate Valentine's Day. Yes! Today it rhymes!  I love Valentines Day! To me it's a day to celebrate the people in your life that you love. I'm having so much fun with this on this month's LOVE themed challenges. 

Today I'm on the Paper Issues blog sharing a mini album I made for the It Started Out Small challenge. Yep, I am that dork Mom who sends homemade Valentine's to her son in college. This year I made 14 pages little cards, one for each day until Valentine's Day, then bound it into a mini album. I used pieces from Swag Bags and Valentine's Day Collections from Crate Paper and Pebbles.

I grabbed a bunch of 3x4 cards, and cut some more. Let me tell you about my favorite new tool-the 3 way tag punch! I think almost every card has a tag on it. If I didn't have an ephemera tag, I made one! I just layered hearts tags and other embellishments. Super simple, and a great way to mix and match old  and new things in your stash!





Thanks so much for stopping by today. You can find this and all of our challenges in the February Challenges album in our Facebook Group. Shop all new Simple Stories and Echo Park Valentines collections in the Paper Issues store. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase! See you again soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS