Elf Off the Shelf

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

 Hello Hello! I'm on the Paper Issues blog and yes, I know it's January, Christmas is long over, yeah, yeah, yeah...but I need to warn you! There's an elf on the loose! He wears a red & green sequin hat and never stops smiling while wearing... Ok, ok, Phew! I caught him! I'll be able to store him on this layout I made for the Jenga challenge. 

Jenga is a family favorite game. Stack 'em high and watch them..fall! Well, I went with a stacked design today using mostly Pretty Little Studio Christmas Cheer. It's a pretty simple page but you want to know the hardest part? Deciding which paper and how to place them! I lie. this one wasn't that hard. Staying in black and white made it easier. I added most of the color using colored labels   and other embellishments. I even used the title as one of the stacked layers, and it holds the photo too, An even 'square', just like the game.


Thank you for being here! This was a fun challenge! I encourage you to try it or any of the other January Challenges! You can find them all in our Facebook group! Start your year with some new supplies. Grab them in the Paper Issues shop for 20% off using DEVRA at checkout. See more on Instagram @thebeachygal


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS