Don't Poke the Bear

Friday, January 29, 2021

Hello hello! It's my turn on the  Paper Issues Blog today.  I had so much fun playing games with all of the January challenges this month! I have one last game to play and it's a good one, Cards Against Humanity!  

This was a fun one. I went straight to my Swag Bag stash and grabbed a stack of 3x4 cards. I grouped some of the colors together then fanned them out like a deck of cards. Boom. Game over! Ok, ok, it was almost that easy. The hard part? Embellishing! So many colors and patterns. I would up using a few pieces of ephemera, also from Swag bags, a bunch of enemal dots and Nuvo Drops!. 

Speaking of poking the bear? I really wanted to sew around the edge, but he was asleep and I didn't want towage him! Would you if  your child slept like this? Next best thing is the Dritz Tracing wheel! I ran it through Hickory Smoke Distress Oxides and rolled it around the edge a few times. I like the wonky lines it created. Well, that's really me not being able to go in a straight line....


Thanks so much for stopping by today and for playing along with the challenges all month. February is right around the corner. Join our Facebook group for all the fun, challenges games and ideas! Get yourself a Swag Bag subscription in the Paper Issues shop. Use DEVRA for 20% off your purchase!  See you next month!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS