When September Ends

Monday, November 30, 2020

Hey there! I'm on the  Paper Issues blog today closing out November with a little This or That challenge. 


I actually really like this challenge. Sometimes it's a piece of cake, other times not so much. This is one of the easy times! Today I used Pumpkin, Orange, Thicker title, Leaves, Faux stitching, 3D bow, small hearts. Boom. 

I still cant get enough of this Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon. It's my favorite fall collection. I messed around with some Distress Oxides before I did anything. The way the background turned out kinda makes me think of falling leaves. But anyway, the hardest part for me was orange OR red! Stopping sticking with pumpkins kept me with orange. I used stickers and ephemera with leaves and hearts. I added Pretty Little Studio faux stitching and I tied a bow with twine. The Thickers were a no brainer. See? Easy!

That's about it for me today! You can enter November Challenges until Sunday Dec 6. December challenges will be revealed tomorrow in our Facebook group. Shop the store for Amy Tangerine and so much more. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. See you next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS