Yeti for Snow

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Hey there! I'm sharing my first post of the year on the Paper Issues blog today. The Snow White challenge is one of the many all new challenges this we have this year.

Want to know what my first thought was when I saw this challenge? Disney's Snow White. That meant a Disney page. Well, I did go to Disneyland over the summer. Nah, not feeling it. What's next. Snow? We haven't had any this winter. Crud. I probably just jinxed myself. Oh well.

Hmmm, I do have Doodlebug Winter Wonderland I could play with, and I do live with a child who thinks he's part Yeti so why not?

Alrighty. I started with one of our awesome free cut files,  Drop Down Stitching Snowflakes. After I stitched them, I embellished them with patterned papers and the glittery stickers. Ok great. That part was done. Now what do I do? Well, I kept it pretty simple. I used the Snowflowers paper as a matte for the photos. I need to have a place to put the Yeti sticker!






Well, there you have it. My first blog post in the books. I appreciate you stopping by to see my creative view. When I'm not here, you can always find more of me on Instagram @thebeachygal. Head over to our Facebook group to see this and all of our  January Challenges. Remember to use DEVRA at checkout when you shop the Paper Issues store to receive 20% off your purchase. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS