Baking Spirits Bright

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Hey there and good morning. I'm on the Paper Issues Blog today with my project for the Grid Lock challenge.  I really like using a grid design with my photos on my pages and do so often. Today I wanted to do something different. I mean why not. It's a challenge after all right? So, I created a grid as the base for my embellishments.

I started by cutting the Pretty Little Studio Frozen Sky paper using the December Tags cut file. I altered one of the tags that had an ornament in it, then repeated the design to created a grid. I layered the ornament paper over the Crate Paper Snowcapped paper. Yep. I purposely placed those snowflakes right in the center.

After giving it some thought, I realized I could make it look like a shaker card if I used pop tape. So that's what did.  I sprinkled some of the Pink Paislee Mixed Embellishments  in a few of the spaces, adding a few Crate Paper stickers. I drew a thin line around the grid using Nuvo Drops add a bit more color.

It really was that simple.




I love to bake and used the excuse of the holidays to over do it again this year. I find it so relaxing, The house smells so good, and they taste good too. I should bake more often. 

Thank so much for stopping by my creative view and for spending the last year with me here. I plan on continuing into next year. I hope you'll follow along with me here and also on Instagram @thebeachygal. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS