Welcome Home

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Hey there! I have a fun project to share on The Cut Shoppe blog today.  I wanted to make my son came feel special when he arrived hime from his first year in college.   I used a couple of cut files to create a cool banner!

As I've already mentioned, I love using products in different ways. No standard banner shape for me today!  I used the star from the Boys Rule cut file to create the base. I backed it with white so it could be seen better. The Open Letter Alpha is one of my favorite fonts in the shop. It's so whimsical and perfect choice for me here. I added family and home sentiments from my stash to lightly embellish each piece. This was fun and easy and now hangs in our kitchen!




Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I have a lot going on so come back again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS