Go Litely

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Hey there! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today featuring this page I made for the June Gloom challenge. 

Now see, I'm one of those people who scraps about everything. The good, bad and ugly. So I was not afraid of this challenge. But, when I do scrap about the not so fun or in this case, gloomy side of things, I always try to find a way to brighten the situation with color and always, always with humor. Take it from me, gloomy doesn't have to mean dark and blah!

Today I used the colorful June Pontoon Kit to tell a little story about a hospital adventure we had while attending my grandfather's funeral. Yep. That really happened. I won't tell you why we were there. Nobody wants to hear that part! If I was gonna scrap this, it was gonna be funny, and silly. Because it was not at the time.

I cut apart, then grouped by color a bunch of the hexagons. Why? Why not. I embellished some of them with a variety of Nuvo Drops. Each group them became the backdrop for the photos.  A few pieces of Shimelle Sparkle City ephemera and A Flair for Buttons finished this off.  Really. It was that easy. 




Thanks for stopping by my creative view. Ive got a few ideas brewing. Come back again to see how they shake out. 

I'm telling you. The Paper Issues kits are the way to go. They make everything so easy to put together. You can find them and so much more in the Paper Issues shop. Use DEVRA at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase. Join us in our Facebook Group  where you can find this and all of our      June Challenges.   See you next time!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS