Stay Mine

Friday, April 26, 2019

Hey there! I'm on The Cut Shoppe blog today. I used the new Shining Star cut file. I had so many different ideas in mind for it. I decided to keep it simple, combining it with Amy Tangerine Stay Sweet creating this soft but bright layout. Look how fun this is!


I knew I wanted to place my photo inside the star. In order for it to fit, I altered the cut file by removing the inner star before cutting. After cutting, I filled the spaces with several different patterned papers. I love all the different sized spaces! I embellished in a few areas, finishing it off with some tonal stitching, just to keep it interesting! This really is a very easy cut file to use. I may use it again with one of the other ideas I had!


This guyI hope he  is growing, learning and changing so fast right now. The one thing that isn't changing is how sweet he still is.  I hope he stays that way forever.



Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I've got some things coming up some come back again soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS