Beautiful Life

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hey there and good morning.Im on the Paper Issues Blog today with a project for the Odd Man Out challenge. This is a new challenge for us and I kinda like it!All you have to do is use odd numbers of things on your page.  So this is what I did. 

First, I grabbed some more PinkFresh Indigo Hills 2. I really, really wanted to do something with those chipboard frames. After about, ummm, 50 tries, I got them into a good design. All 5 of them. After that, the rest wasn't so bad!  There are 9 die cuts, 3 hearts, 5 stickers, one piece of paper, one piece of twine, 3 colors of mist and 5 total Nuvo drops! It was totally fun to plan the page out this way!

See! Here's one of the Nuvo drops !


And some of the layered stickers & die cuts


I couldn't have been happier to have my family together for Thanksgiving. It's been a season of change for us with one of the boys away at college. This just made me feel even more grateful for everything I have. 

So you know what I'm going to say now. Thank for stopping by my creative view today. Ive got lots of ideas floating around in my brain so come back again soon to see what becomes of them. Remember, we want to see what you make and after you do, we want you to join our Facebook Group, where you can see all the December Challenges . Head over to the Paper Issues shop to stock up on all your holiday needs. Use DEVRA at checkout or 20% off your purchase!













No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS