Wonderful

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Oh hello November. What? How did that happen so fast. Well, nothing like starting the month off with a new project! I'm on the A Flair for Buttons blog today with this layout I made for  the November Challenge with The Cut Shoppe

This months challenge is white on white, meaning use white cardstock for your cut file as well as the background for your project. I will say, I do not usually do this, so yay for trying new things! I used the Go With the Flow cut file, but only used 2 sides of it. I filled in the spaces with some of the softer prints of Amy Tangerine Shine On. I added color with the embellishments. The two pieces of flair I used are from the Let Them Eat cake and Lovely Words sets. They had the color, style and sentiment I was looking for. Over all this was actually quite simple to do. The result is soft yet striking. I'm happy with how it turned out. 





Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out The Cut Shoppe November Challenge in our Facebook Group. hope to see you here again. I have lots to share this month.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS