Home Sweet SLOme

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hey good morning! I'm up on the Paper Issues Blog today with my project for the Pinspire Me challenge. I love this month's board. It's so different!  Well, if you know me, you now I probably  took a different approach today....


So I know you are looking at my page thinking what does this have anything to do with the Pinspire Me board? Well, I was inspired by the brick wall and that became the design of my page.  I cut apart the Kitsch Fall paper from the Fancy Pants Yellow Door collection piecing it across the page to look like bricks in a wall. It was that easy! umm, maybe not that easy. I had to arrange them so it didn't look too busy. I wanted to use the die cuts , and stickers, especially that owl! How cute is he?


I know this is a fall line, but it goes so well with my photo! Bricks for the brick wall, the house for my son's new home and the wise old owl within coffee cup to help him study! See what I did there?



Yes, this is his new home, I still cant believe he's there and not here. I sincerely hope this quickly becomes his home sweet home.  

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back gain soon, I have more to share. Head over to the Paper Issues shop to get some Fancy Pants Yellow Door  of your own. You'll be happy you did. You'll be even happier the you use DEVRA at checkout  and receive 20% off your purchase, See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS