Who Let the Dogs Out?!?

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Hello there! I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today with this layout for the Alphabet Soup challenge. This challenge has so many possibilities! Use alphas in a creative way? Yes please I'm in! 

I had so many ideas, but at the same time, I didn't have the foggiest idea what I wanted to do. Then I remembered the August Kit! While I was looking through it again, some of the brighter papers jumped out at me. Can I say that I love the variety in this months kit?!?!?  Anyway, those papers plus this photo and the ideas were rolling! 

The Dog Gone Cute cut file quickly became a colorful paw print. Little bits and pieces of papers and embellishments added even more color.  But wait. This is about the Alphabet! Oh right! I used 3 different black Thickers in 3 different fonts combined with the cut file in the title! Boom!


As you know SnapChat filters are all the rage right now. If you don't, well you should. It's not easy to get my son positioned right in front of the camera, but I got it right this time! This photo puts a smile on my face every time I look at it.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Its been a crazy month for me. Stick around, I promise I have more to share!  Remember you can get 20% off your purchases in the Paper Issues shop using DEVRA at checkout.


1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS