The Best Family

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Hey there and good morning! I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today with this layout created for the This or That  challenge. Have you played along with this one yet?  Shhhh... It's a secret fav of mine. I always look at the list and think, 'no problem'. But you know what happens when I get started? BAM. I always get stuck on something! First, let me show you the list and what I used:

Pink  or Red 
Circles  or Stars

Twine or Ribbon 
Brads or Flair
Cut File or punch
Stripes or Dots 
Scallops or Straight Edged Layers
Tab or tag


Want to know another secret? I've never thought of myself as someone who would be a kit person. But holy moly! The August Kit-Blue aint your color is fantastic! I got so many ideas just looking through my package when it arrived, I couldn't wait to get started! And boy, did this kit make this page super easy to complete!  

 This background paper was really talking to me. It said 'make me fancy'. So I did by layering some of the beautiful Vicki Boutin Ephemera pieces over flowers from the NSD 2017 cut file scattered over the page. Did you see those chipboard Thickers? I threw on several of the sentiments as well. I'm not done yet! There's more. I have another secret...I mixed pieces of the September Swag Bag in here too! They create those straight edged layers under my photo.   And you know how much I love flair right? A Flair for Buttons makes the best flair! I loved being able to used them for this challenge!

Like I said, this kit really is easy to work with. I may be a kit person after all! 


I really do have a great family. It's too bad we don't live closer to each other. It's always nice to be together, especially for happy occasions. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I have a lot going on this month, so come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS