Cruising' Adventure

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Hey there, good morning and hello September! What a way to kick off the month! Paper Issues is the featured parter for PageMaps this month! We were asked to create a layout with the September sketches. Here is the sketch I used and the page I created with it.


Since this is a feature, I didn't want to stray too far from the sketch. I kept the embellishment in the same places, changing mostly their size and shape. But I did move the title. I had these photos in mind, thinking the new Fancy Pants On Our Way  would be great with them. I love the colors, especially the green Travelogue paper. The yellow dot border you see? I fussy cut some strips from the Navigator paper. The rest I put together with pieces of the Ephemera die cuts ,  tags & labels. The Flair&buttons pack added some fun dimension and oh my those puffy alphas are fantastic!

This was a great sketch that has many possibilities for adaptation. Don't have 3 photos? Make one a journaling spot. See I just gave you an idea.


We usually go to the movies on my son's birthday, but this year there really wasn't a new movie to see. We know he likes going on boat rides so we took him on a harbor cruise on Lake Washington. Unfortunately, he wasn't his usual excited self, but we spent a beautiful day on the water and really had a lovely afternoon. 

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. Please checkout PageMaps today to see the entire Paper Issues team showcase these sketches with incredible layouts. Then head to the Paper Issues store to get some Fancy Pants, the new September Kit or a Swag Bag. Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS