Today is the Day

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Good morning! I have a 3 for 1 layout today! I'm sharing this page on the Get It Scrapped and A Flair for Buttons blog. This page also is for the Take 5 challenge at Paper Issues. I used stripes, die cuts, flair, mist and blue.  At Get It Scrapped, we are talking about using sparkle on your scrapbook pages to enhance certain elements, add dimension, or a touch of glam. 

I started with some bright colored papers from Dear Lizzy. I wanted this page to feel happy and celebratory. The sentiments I chose on the stickers, and die cuts all speak to this theme. The Smash Phrases flair are so perfect too! I was even able to use Graduation Flair .

Since this page is about a celebration, I used some glitter filled epoxy stars. They add both dimension and shine, and are part of the theme of the page. They are slightly outside the block which draws attention to them as well. The sentiment stickers happend to be gold foiled, which also added to the celbratory theme. The gold spray splatters coordinate with the stars and are fun.

Sparkle is a great way to draw attention to elements on the page. In one particular place or to moce the eye around the page.



My son just graduated from High School and will be leaving soon for college. This was a great day for him and our family, I cant wait to see what he does next!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I hope you plan on coming back. Have lots more to share.

Supplies: Paper-Amy Tangerine, Derl lizzy, stickers & chipboard-Dear Lizzy, stars-Freckled Fawn, flair-A Flair for Buttons, mist-Heidi Swapp, pen and adhesive-EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS