Hotel California

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Good morning! It's Scrapift Sunday at Paper Issues . Guess who we are lifting this week? Me! I originally created this layout for a July challenge, On the Edge. 


So I kind of had to play along don't you think? I changed it up a bit by flipping the page from side by side to top and bottom, which gave me more room for this title.  I didn't realize it until just now but I also used PinkFresh for this page as well.  Today it's A Case of the Blahs, with its funny sarcastic sentiments that were perfect for my silly photo. The finishing pieces for me are the flair. They also have some great sentiments that I used to further the humor on my page.


A couple of years ago we went to Knott's Berry Farm. We did everything while there, including, yes, the prison photos. Why not?

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Check out all the August challenges in our Facebook group. Always Use DEVRA at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase in the Paper Issues shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS