Red White & Blue

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Hey there! I have a fun, silly project on the A Flair for Buttons blog today. 

The giant title says it all!  It's the FREE 4th of July cut file from Paper Issues.

I used flair from 3 different sets to complement each color.

What a perfect pair, The Selfie flair from the Comic Words 1 set sits right next to, you guessed it, our selfie. Tucked next to the white like a fireworks burst is a piece from the Noted Flair 1set. Lastly, next to the bottom photo I had to use a piece from the Stars & Stripes set. It has all three colors tying them all together.

I used  Pebbles Land that I Love because it's, well, Red, White & Blue! I cut the words from some of the patterned papers. I chose the fireworks and flower stickers to keep it light and colorful.


A co-worker and I came to work in almost identical outfits. Of course we had to take a photo. So then of course I had to scrapbook the photos!

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. Come back again soon I'll have more to share. You can get all of these flair and more in the A Flair for Buttons  Etsy shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS