Candidly Speaking

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Hey there! I have a layout in today's article on the Get It Scrapped blog. We are talking about unique ways to scrapbook pages about Parties.  Not only the photos, but the stories and the products used to enhance the stories. I had fun with this one. 

Whenever we have a family party, my Dad and sister manage to capture the best candid photos. Each of our expresssions are unique to our personality and are eveident in each photo.

I used Echo Park Good Day Sunshine for it's bright summery colors, with icons that indicate summer as well as photos such as the camera, the banner and sunglasses. These all indicate the season, as well as the candid nature of the photos.

I scraplifted with Paper Issues which really worked in my favor for this project. It's a simple design so I could get all the photos on the page with out them getting lost or overwhelmed by product. 


My son graduated High School last week. We celebrated with a very casual brunch party. This is a big life changing event for him as well as us and it is an event to always remember.

Thanks for stoping by my creative view today. Come back again soon, I have more to share.

Supplies: cardstock & alpha-American Crafts, Patterned paper, stickers, die cuts and chipboard-Echo Park, Flair-A Flair for Buttons, pen-Tombow


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS