Trick or Treat

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Oh good morning! Happy middle of the week to you! It's Product Spotlight day at Paper Issues and it's all about Halloween!  

Ok, the truth is I love Halloween. I do. It's a fun meaningless holiday. It's all about the fun. Did I say fun? And candy. And awesome Halloween paper. Like this Fancy Pants Spellbound. Growing up, Halloween colors were orange and black, In the recent years, we've seen more purple, even some lime, added to the mix, but the mint in this collection is new! I like it!  I cut the Bewitched paper using the plaid cut file, layering it over the mint side of Spot of Sweet paper I also used the Trick or Treat Sweets cut file for my title. I tucked and layered the Tags in several spots, finishing off with buttons, twine and Flair from A Flair for Buttons


My kids have outgrown the trick or treating and I can't seem to talk them into wearing costumes to answer the door. So I had to dig out some other photos. I came across this one photo of my Grandma. I think it's from her last Halloween. She loved answering the door and talking to all the kids. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I've got a more things planned over the next few days so come back again soon.  Remember to stock up on all your Halloween goodies before it's too late! Use DEVRA at checkout to get yours at 20% off 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS