Unfiltered

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Oh hey there! I bet you thought I was taking some time off. Nope. Just a light week.  I am however, participating in today's Product Spotlight at Paper Issues.  It's all about Rainbows and Unicorns, or, collections the feature rainbows and unicorns. 

So for me, I had to play with the incredible new Shimelle Glitter Girl. Holy moly this collection makes me smile. It's fun, it's pretty, it's silly, it's sophisticated, it's inspiring. I actually have a plan for using most of it, but today I went all out silly. The pink in the For the Win paper provided the color and print I wanted to house all the embellishments. I mean, the puffy shaker stickers alone had me giggling in delight. I didnt know which one to use first! Add the holographic ephemera, stickers, what tape and glitter thickers, and there's not stopping me. 


Let's talk about Snap Chat. No, I don't really use it. I'll leave that to my son. But the filters sure are fun to play with! I only save the ones that make me laugh. The rest go in the trash. I wonder what we'll be playing with a few years from now? 

Thanks so much for taking a look at my creative view today. I'll be back later in the week with more so stop by again soon. 

In the meantime, you HAVE to get some Shimelle Glitter Girl. the best part is it's 20% off when you use DEVRA at checkout!


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, stickers, washi tape, ephemera, Thickers-Shimelle Glitter Girl, mist-heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS