School Day!

Friday, September 8, 2017

Well hello there! Yes! we survived the first week of school! It's Fri-Yay!  It's Also Free File Friday at Paper Issues. We have 2 new FREE cut files going into the shop today. I used the new School & Sports file on my page today

I wanted to do something little different. After staring at this for a while, I came up with the idea to create my own background. I decided to dig out the old Silhouette sketch pens and start there.  My first idea was quickly becoming too complicated. I stuck with the sketch pens, only adding more colors. I cut the title, gluing it down, only laying the word sophomore over it's sketched version for emphasis. Like this so much I just may do the same thing for my older son's first day photos!  

I purposely bought the new Elle's Studio Family Fun for this years back to school photos. If you haven't figured me out by now, I love bright colors! I am a sucker for primary colored papers and basic easy patterns! This collection is just that. 


First day of school morning are a blur around here. This year seemed more crazy than usual and I was only getting one out the door. There was no time to get any before school photos so we had to wait until after school. He was so happy getting off the bus!  He cooperated. For the most part. He smiled. That's a win.  Another first day is in the books.  I can't believe he's a sophomore already. Hope its a great school year for him!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Now that school is back in session, I can get back into my routine. that means consistent craft time, and consistent blogging. This new  Elle's Studio is pretty fantastic. Get some in the shop while you can for 20% off using code DEVRA at checkout. See you soon


Supplies: Cs-American Crafts, PP-Elles Studio, Simple Stories, Silhouette, Silhouette sketch pens, Die cuts-Elle's Studio, enamel pieces-Elle's studio, Bella Blvd, Fancy Pants, Doodlebug Design, KaiserKraft


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS