Sunday, September 3, 2017

Good morning! It's my favorite day of the week! It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues. Today we are lifting this delightful summery layout by Ann.


I just loved the design. It's so simple really, but filled with so many details. My photo is a little larger, the embellishments different shapes, but the design is the same. I grabbed the new Pink Paislee Turn the Page for this one. I liked all the sentiments about change in the ephemera, stickers and icon phrase Thickers.  I threw a few of the shaped sequins on to finish off the page. oh my they are so cute.


This is one of those photos that I can look at and know exactly what was going through all of our minds. I will always know when, where and why it was taken. It is full of emotion. All kinds of emotion. It brings me right back every time I look at it.

Thanks so much fir stopping by mu creative view today. Come back again, I have so much going on this month.

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, die cuts, stickers, sequins, chipboard-Pink Paislee, mist-Heidi Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS