Rock Star Parking

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Well hello there! Its Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues. Today we are lifting this lovely layout by Rachel Lowe

Oh I knew exactly what I was going do do when I saw this! I'd been staring at the Rock Star part of the Freestyle Skate cut file and now I had my chance to use it. I combined it with some Bella Blvd Alex from my stash and all the mobility related embellishments I could find. I finished it off with that cool silver thread that goes with the Stitch Happy sewing machine. 


 I choose  to look alternatively. We call this Rock Star Parking. And we say thank you to our son for being our Rock Star.

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Come back soon, I've always got something to share. Join the challenge and all the fun in the Paper Issues Facebook group


Supplies: CS, Thickers-AMerican Crafts, PP, die cuts, stickers-Bella Blvd, enamel pieces-Simple, Stories, Bella Blvd, mist-Heidi Swapp, WRMK Stitch Happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS