Family

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hey there! Paper Issues Product Spotlight today is on the new Amy Tangerine Hustle & Heart

I will say, the more I play with these papers, the more I like this collection. It really has no "theme", so it can be used for any type of project, any moment or event you want to capture on paper. It's filled with different color stories that come together with big bold multi color prints such as the Coming Up Roses floral paper I used under the photo. The ephemera die cuts are glossy in texture and have a heavier cardstock weight to them. So beautiful! But really, the tiny suede bows are really one of the best emellishments to come in this collection. Talk about versatile!


Well, I have family all over this country. It's hard to see everyone as often as I'd like. I recently got to spend an afternoon with an Aunt of mine, who was passing through here on her way to her vacation. It was so worth the effort and also a reminder to me not to wait so long to see her again!

So here you have it, and tanks for stopping by my creative view today. This month is ending but you have until Sunday 9/3 to enter all of the  August challenges in our Facebook group.  Im recommending you get yourself some Hustle & Heart to play with! It's 20% off when you use my code DEVRA at checkout! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS