That's What a Hamburger's All About

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Hey there! It's National Scrapbook Day and it's also Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues! I love a good sketch with lots of layers. That's exactly what we have for you this month!


I didnt do a whole lot of creative extras with this one. It's pretty great as it is. The new Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love landed at my doorstep recently. We haven't seen much sun this spring, so these colors were a welcome sight! I mixed in a few older pieces I had left in my stash. I really like that the colors are pretty consistent in all the collections.  As usual, I have taken the every day sayings, and applied them into some sort or sarcasm, or other meaning. I guess you can call that a signature of mine.

In N Out Burgers has been a favorite of mine since I was a child.  My Mom took me to the original restaurant where she used to eat. So now, every time I go home for a visit, In N Out is a must!

Thanks so much for having out with me for a bit today. There's still some Live Laugh Love in the shop that you can get for 20% off when you use my code DEVRA at checkout.  Join us in our Facebook group to celebrate National Scrapbook Day and share your projects!


Supplies: PP, die cuts, stickers - Elle's Studio, flair-Feed your craft, alpha-October Afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS