Happy & Content

Friday, April 7, 2017

Hello there! Yes! I'm back again. Today I'm sharing what I created for the new Pinspire Me challenge at Paper Issues. Check out this fantastical board!


There there is so much inspiration here! At first I thought, oooh, yellow. Then hot dogs.! Well, what really got to me was the font in the first column, middle square. So I grabbed the Amy Tangerine  alpha that it brought to mind and went to work!   I created a bright springy page using primarily the Good morning and Rise & Shine papers, tucking several tags and ephemera under and around the page. The alpha really ties it all together. 


There are days I really wonder what he's really thinking. He got off the bus from school, and just sat down on the front step,  He was just so happy sitting, playing with his toys. It's not something he usually does, or has done many times since this day. But it sure was an enjoyable afternoon! 

Thanks so much for being here twith me and my creative. view today! I hope you will continue to come back, I have so much more to share! Speaking of sharing, we want to see how your are Pinspired! Create something and share it on our Facebook group. Remember, when you shop for Oh Happy life or Nything else that Rick,es your fancy, use my code, DEVRA for 20% off your purchase. 


Suplkes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS