Don't Grow Up

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Hello there! Its time for the new Notable Quotable challenge at Paper Issues! Let me tell about this. We give you a quote, and you create a project inspired by it. It's that easy.  

So this month is a quote from Peter Pan about growing up. Yep. It was that easy. The Dear Lizzy Lovely Day Chipboard Phrase Thickers  include a sentiment that couldn't be more suited for this quote.  If yo know me, you Dear Lizzy isn't really my thing. But I have to say, these papers are working for me right now. I started with the phrase. I found a photo of my son that I could use to expand on that sentiment. From there I grabbed the Circle collage FREE cut file, thinking i could use it to frame the photo. And that it did. I love the B sides of Beep Beep, Dreamer, and Oh Hello . The and used them to back the file. The consistency of color of the watercolor prints, are so pretty and really are just the right shades for the photo. 


Time seems to be moving too quickly right now and I just want it to stand still, for all of us. For just a little while longer. He's at the point where he's trying to live his life and think about the future. I just want to let him be  kid for a little bit longer. 

Thanks as always for stopping by my creative view today. There is so much going on this month, I'll hope you'll come back often. More new collections have arrived in the Paper Issues shop including Bella Blvd, Illustrated Faith and Pink Paislee Sweet Freedom. Remember, you can use my code DEVRA for 20% off your purchase!


Supplies: PP, Die cuts, stickers, chipboard-Deal Lizzy for American Crafts, enamel pieces-MME, Freckled Fawn, CS-American Crafts, Silhouette


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS