Timewarp

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Well hello again. Ive got another new page to share today. It's part Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues. Isn't this an amazing sketch!


I chose to show off the lovely new Shimelle Little by Little for this page. There is something for everyone in this line. Florals like this Cultivate Joy paper. , animals in the ephemera pack, clear stickers and washi strips in the sticker book all of it is so fun to play with. I, of course, flipped ithe around before I began! Once I did though, I pretty much left it alone. The layers and embellishments are all near where they are originally designed. 


So this is a fountain in the center of the small downtown area near where we used to live. I cant tel you how many times we went there. Many pennies were thrown in that fountain. Many circles were walked around that fountain, and many photos were taken in front of that fountain. When we visited last summer, my son suggested we take a photo. I was so happy he did, and even happier that I found an older one of us sitting in almost the exact same place, in almost the exact same position.

Thanks so much for following along my creative view. I love creating and playing with all this colorful paper and such. Paper Issues has the best selection. I'd love for you to shop now using my code DEVRA for 20% off your purchase. 


Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, stickers, enamel pieces, die cuts-Shimelle Little by Little, Thickers-American Crafts


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS