#BFF

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Just a little short bit today. I'm playing along with Scraplift Sunday in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook Group. Each Sunday we choose a project created by a member of the design team for everyone to lift to make their own.  This week we are lifting this incredible page by DT member Becky.

Here is mine. Oh, the original design is there, I just added a few extra layers under the circle, and a little bit more at the top too. I broke out the Fancy Pants Flutter for this one. It was just pink enough for the page I wanted to create.


This is one of my closest friends and I, 5 minutes before I left to move across the country. We chugged a drink, cried, hugged goodbye, I got in the car and drove away. I wrote this on the "and then" card, but tucked it away. I know what this picture means by looking at it.

That's it for today. There is so much new stuff in the Paper Issues shop, as well as this Fancy Pants line. Use my code BEACHGAL for 20% off your order
Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. Come back again soon, there is a lot going on here this week.

Supplies: PP, die cuts-Fancy pants, alpha-American Crafts, mist-Heidi Swapp, doily-unknown






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS