A UnUSuaL Seder Dinner

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hey there. I have a layout in today's Get It Scrapped article: Telling Easter and Passover stories on your scrapbook pages.  

I have a Passover layout in the article.  Passover is actually a somber holiday, but I used the bright colors because to me, being with family is a celebration. The embellishments all have to do with home and family. Although the photos are from various point throughout the evening, the story behind them is very different.


I dont get to spend holidays with my family often. In fact, I think this is the last Passover with my family, back in 2008. I was so excited to be there, even more so for my son to read the Four Questions for the first time.  We walk into my cousins house and the first thing we see is this huge pile of steaks waiting to be cooked. Steaks? On Passover? It was not what we usually have for dinner! The seder was lovely, but I have to admit, it was not my favorite Passover dinner. I was really looking forward to Nani's brisket. So, yes, it was a very unusual Seder dinner.

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view today. There are several more ideas, in the Get It Scrapped article as well. 

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, Stickers, Chipboard-Pebbles, twine & Doily-Doodlebug, sequins-Studio Calico, Michaels, alphas-American Crafts, Jillibean Soup



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS