Back to the Future

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Since I have so much to share, I thought I'd write two posts today. So if you are looking for today's Picture This reveal, please go HERE

Now for this week's challenge at Red Carpet Studios. We are asking you to create a project inspired by The Movie My Fair Lady, with the added required elements of it being girly with lots of layers.


Well, this was a nice treat for me. I do buy "girly" product, in the hope that I will have time (err, make the time) to do more pages about me or with me in them. I do love pink things, and shiny things. I just don't get to use them that often.  

You want girly, I can do girly. Any excuse to use this paper collection that I love. I grabbed some of the neutral as well as colorful papers and just started layering them until I got a look that I liked. I ws so happy to be able to use flowers, that I challenged myself to use the largest die cut in the group. It was perfect for the lower corner. Two smaller embellishment clusters and done. It was easy and fun to  put together, not to mention to play with these supplies.


This is a photo of a long lost friend of mine. We met when we were 6 years old, stayed friends throughout high school, even after she moved away, then lost touch. This is one of the rare cases when I can say, thanks to Facebook, we recently found each other. While on vacation last summer, we met up, and caught up, and reconnected. I thought this title was perfect to reflect this. 

Thanks for taking part in the journey through my creative view. Come back again soon, there's a lot going on this week.

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP, Die cuts, stickers & brad-Basic Grey, washi-Freckled Fawn, alphas-American Crafts, Basic Grey, enamel dots-Doodlebug Designs, bling-Queen & Co, mist-Heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS