The Coldest 4th Of July

Monday, December 15, 2014

I have a new project to share, and am very late in writing this post. (Chalk it up to Holiday season gone wild)  I'm also sad to say this is the last reveal for Child's Play Challenges.  We will be closing the blog at the end of the month. Our last classic toy is 



I went with the idea of lighting, as in fireworks, to create this layout. I used a Scrapbook Generation sketch, some patriotic colors, the Silhouette and that was it. I was very easy to put this together. 


The photos aren't great, but neither was the day. It was the coldest, gloomiest 4th of July that I can remember. (note the long sleeves) For some reason, so one was around and we wound up lighting fireworks in our driveway by ourselves.  We made the best of it.

Thanks for taking a look at my creative view. Stop back again, I have more coming up to share

Supplies: CS-American Crafts, PP-Melissa Frances, Doodlebug Designs, Fancy Pants, Stamp-Stampology, Ink-Colorbox, Alphas-Authentique, American Crafts, Die cuts-Silhouette, Sketch-Scrapbook Generation



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS