Toe Tappin'

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hey there. I have a new project to share today. It's reveal day at Child's Play Challenges. This second challenge for the month is inspired by Hot Wheels.


Here is my layout for this challenge. My boys have long outgrown cars and I have already used the photos on scrapbook pages. That's ok. It forced me to think differently, which is what these challenges are all about.  I was inspired by the racing stripes on the package. I re-created them here with strips of paper crossing both pages. 


It's the summer before 4th grade and my son has signed up for summer band so he can begin 4th grade in advanced band. Okie dokie. 4 weeks of daily band practice ending with a concert. This was the summer of all trumpet, all the time. It was fun to see him learn so quickly. Every chance he got, he was playing. In these photos, he was playing for his Nani who was visiting. She even captured him toe tapping to the beat of the music.

I'm entering this in the Paper Issues current linky party: Get your game on. It int so much of a game, but more that he is playing.

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I always have more to share, so come back again.

Supplies: CS-Bazzill, PP-Sassafrass, Wood pieces-Recollections, Citrus Twist Kits, American Crafts, Brads & sticker-MME, stamp& die cut-Basic Grey, Ink-Memento, Prima, chipboard-Fancy Pants, bling-Queen & Co, Alphas-Basic Grey, Simple Stories, vellum stickers-Freckled Fawn, sequins-Paper Issues







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS