Masterchef Jr

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Oh Hello. I have been looking forward to sharing this layout for a few weeks now.  This month at Scrap Stuffz' Inspired by, we changed it up a little bit. We were asked to be inspired by this sketch, as well as to use a title from ScrapStuffz' by Stacia.  


I wanted to tell this fun story of my son and my Dad making home made pasta. My son and I watch both Top Chef and Masterchef on TV together. Because of this, he has taken an interest in food and cooking.  The title came to me immediately and I was excited that ScrapStuffz' by Stacia was able to  create it for me.  




As for the sketch, I had many photos I wanted to use, so  turned it into a 2 page layout.  I kept the general design of the sketch, changing a lot of the background elements to make it my own. Doing this enabled n=me to keep the focus on the photos and the title.  

I had a lot of fun with our inspiration this month. I hope you will join our challenge at Scrap Stuffz' Inspired by.

Supplies-CS-American Crafts, Washi-Darice, Freckled Fawn, wood pieces-Freckled Fawn, American Crafts, Basic Grey, Cork-Freckled Fawn, Fancy Pants, Enamel& Epoxy-Freckled Fawn Doodlebug, mist-Tattered Angels, Studio Calico








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS