Bumpy Ride

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hey there. It's a double post day for me. If you are looking for a post about today's Get It Scrapped article, please go here

Now on to the newest challenge over at Child's Play Challenges. It's time for a classic TV challenge. 


This show still makes me laugh. It was clever then and is now too. I always loved the beginning when Fred is pedaling his car with his feet. I always wondered how he never had sore feet! 

Well, as I was considering ideas, I came across these photos of us on the Autopia car ride at Disneyland. Perfect.

It was my younger son's first time and he was unsure how to react. My older son drove for the first time and loved it. I had some papers and embellishments with cars on them. This would probably be the only reason I'd use cars on a page. Neither of my boys were car and truck guys. I love the result of the boldly striped papers. It reminds me of the racing checkerboard, without being too literal. 

Thanks for checking in today at my creative view. Come back again. I have more to share this week. Now head on over to Child's Play Challenges for more inspiration and to add your LO to the challenge.

Supplies: CS-Paper Accents, PP and embellishments- Crate Paper, rub-ons-Freckled Fawn, Stickles, Alpha-American Crafts, Mist-Studio Calico, Tattered Angels.






2 comments:

  1. Great page! Love the cars scattered across the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you're lucky they aren't car guys...I step on hot wheels regularly :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS