Days 8,9,and 10

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Well, I got a little off on writing, but the page creating is still on track. That's what can happen when there is a sick child in the house.  Oh well, so catching up on the last few days of LOAD...

Day 8-Create a photo less page. This gave me the push I needed to begin working on a project I've been putting off.  This is such a special event, I want all the pages to be perfect. I don't want to make a mistake. I know that isn't possible, so I just began.


Day 9-Ask someone else for your staring point. The photo, story, supplies. I asked my son to choose what I should do and he chose this photo. Again, it is part of the event and an extraordinarily special photo of he and his Great Grandmother holding hands. The title represents the older and younger, 1st and 4th Generation. There will be some words written eventually, but I have to sort through my emotions first.


I scraplifted a LO I saw on the My Scrap & More blog. I wanted something simple. The meaning needed to remain on the photo. I'm happy with the results.

Day 10-Use black and white only. No prompt for me on this page. Yesterday was quite the busy day. I'm fortunate to have had the 15 mint to put this together at all. Thank goodness for those unfinished pages I have sitting in my bin! I grabbed a Scrapbook Generation page kit, a few new photos, a set of letters, and called it a day. As Lain says "Done is better than perfect"



So, now I'm caught up and have to finish today's project. Stay tuned. It may be a 2 post kind of day!

Supplies Day 8-
CS-Bazzill, PP-Fancy Pants, bling-Queen & Co, washi-Glitz designs, mist-Heidi Swapp

Supplies-Day9-
CS-Bazzill, PP & stickers-Fancy Pants, Washi-Recollections, stitich template-Bazzill, thread-DMC, bling-Queen & Co, mist-Heidi Swapp

Supplies-Day 10
CS- Bazzill, PP & Alphas-Americn Crafts, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS