All Star

Thursday, September 13, 2012


Having some fun now and stepping outside of my box. Well really, I don't think I have a box anymore. But that's for another day.  I've had this photo sitting in various places in my scrap spaces since 2007!  I had it printed in 8x8 because I saw that Costco was printing new sizes. I wasn't sure what I would do with it, but I wanted to see what it looked like.  It's a favorite photo that my Dad took of my son at his All Star Sunday game.  Once a season, the farm league teams got to play on the big field with announcers. They make a big deal of it and the kids have a blast!

Well, today I made this page for BPC Big Idea Festival Day 7, use a large photo.  The photo is sitting in my scrap room no more!
I kept this one fairly simple.  A little white Mr. Huey mist on some red Bazzill CS. PP and embellies from EP Baseball mini collection.  I covered Jenni Bowlin chipboard banner pieces with washi tape by Target, Bella Blvd, and Queen & Co and hung it on MME twine.  Simple, but effectively leaving the photo as the focus.

2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS