Besties

Monday, March 23, 2020

Hey there I'm on the  Paper Issues Blog today with a project for the That's Was Random Challenge!  This, is a challenge I can get behind! I love throwing random bits of stuff onto my pages!

I started with the new PinkFresh Super Cool collection. I started with the Fun Times Paper as the foundation foe the whole page. Those tags down the side make this super cool and super easy! From there I grabbed all of my PinkFresh. Yes, all of it! I rifled through all the paper scraps, stickers, acetate, chipboard and ephemera and just started adding bits here and there onto the page.  It worked!


This was so fun! Now you should try this too! Find this and all of our challenges in the March Challenges album in our Facebook group!  Shop the store for all of your paper crafting needs including new PinkFresh, Shimelle and Amy Tangerine now! Use DEVRA at checkout for 20 % off your purchase. See you next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS