She Believed

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Hey there! It's been a while since I shared a page on the A Flair for Buttons blog.  Well, Here you go! I have so many projects in my head, I can't get them made fast enough.   This is one of them. I've been trying to get this done since June!

This layout is about my last day at work, and 10 days before I started my new job. I'd been wanting a change for a while. It took some work and perseverance, but I stuck it out and it paid off. 

I started with the She-Ra FREE cut file from Paper Issues. It's really the whole story right there. I thought the Crate Paper All Heart,  and some inspirational flair would bring the rest my story to life. It did. I didn't have to do much after that. I tucked and layered stickers and ephemera around my photo. I finished it off with flair from 3 different sets: Lovely Words 8Lovely Words 3 and Girl Boss Gold

Thanks for stopping by my creative view today. I have a lot to share so come back again soon. You can also find me on Instagram @thebeachygal. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS