Chill Out

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Hey there! I'm sharing this project on The Cut Shoppe blog today. It features the Chill Out cut file. This is such a fun cut file and it can be used in so many ways. I could have used it for a page about my son reading, or my other son making a mess with his toys. Nope, not this time. Today I used it for a page about ice cream. Get it? Chill out!

The hard part for me was deciding how big to make the file. The bigger the file, the smaller the photos. I also didn't want to cover it up, I wanted it to stand out.  Cutting it out of dark paper, backing it with light paper helped do just that.  I was able to trim the photos before tucking them underneath. I love using large cut files like these. I don't have to add a lot of embellishments. Just some stickers, and a few pieces of A Flair for Buttons flair and it's done!

Going out for ice cream is a given in the middle of summer when it's super hot out. It's extra special though to go out to Basking Robbins with Papa and Grammy. It reminds me of going out with my grandparents when I was young. 






Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Head over to The Cut Shoppe to get this and so many incredible cut files! See you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS