And then my heart burst

Friday, March 8, 2019

Hey there! It's my turn on the Paper Issues blog today showing off one of our FREE cut files. Did you know Paper Issues has hundreds of FREE cut files available to download?  Did I mention they are FREE?

Well anyway,  I love our cut files and use them every chance I get. What makes them fun for me, is using them in unexpected ways. If you've been following me, you know I like to do that with all kinds of product. Like this one, "and then my heart burst".

You do realize this was created to go along with baby collections right? Well, when I saw it, I thought immediately about my son coming home from school for a weekend to visit. My heart quite literally burst with excitement. So why not use it here!

Also, what a great opportunity for me to use Valentines paper! Im showing you all the love here. I mixed Pebbles Loves Me with Crate Paper La La Love for this. I love the way this cut file left just he right space for my photo. It's such a statement that it doesn't ned much else to shine.  Then I layered several ephemera pieces behind the photo and a few hearts are scattered, because well, my heart was all over the place too. :-)


I used a sticker over the center heart just to add some more color and context.


I like tucking things over and under cut files. It's just fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. I've got a lot to share the next few weeks so come back again soon. Head over to the Paper Issues store today to get yourself some new goodies! You'll be happy you did! Use DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS