Hakuna Matata

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hey there and good morning to you. Wow. It's finally February. Was that the longest January ever or what? Anyway, I'm starting the month off right with a new project on the Paper Issues blog today for our February Keep It Sketchy challenge.

Here is this month's sketch. I love it. SO many possibilities, where do I begin!?!?


Well, first, I began by flipping it. I tried to use it the way it is, I really did, but the rebellious side of me took over again. So now the photos are on the bottom of the page. They looked better this way. Well, I think they do.  That meant I could make the title really, really big! Because that Sketch Alphabet cut file is really cool! 

What made this so fun to put together is the monthly kits. If you haven't jumped on board these kits you are missing out. It's such an awesomely unique mix of embellishments to complement patterned papers galore! So yes, I mixed a bunch of the papers together. Lots here, little bits there. I used frames behind the photos, even created one of my own. Needless to say, I love how there is so much to choose from that it works for any type of photos you're using or stories you are telling. 

Date night! This one was long overdue as we were celebrating our anniversary. The show was amazing and so was the night. I also think Hakuna Matata is a good motto to live by, don't you?

Check out these embellies! I covered a wood piece with Nuvo drops!


 Layers upon layers of ephemera, puffy stickers and more!


Thanks so much for stopping by my creative view today. Ive got a lot of ideas swirling in my head. Hope you'll come back again to see how they live on paper.   Its the beginning of the month so you have plenty of time to join the fun in our Facebook group where you can find this and all of our February Challenges. Shop the Paper Issues store for all of your paper needs using DEVRA at checkout for 20% off your purchase. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS